Thursday, February 17, 2011

My Porcelain Fortress of Solitude

Most people think of pooping as a minor inconvenience in life. I happen to think of it as a time of the day to get away from the world and just relax. Not just relax my bowels but my mind as well. My friends make fun of me for wanting to only go at home as much as possible but it's my sanctuary. Seriously this is what you need to do. First and foremost you need to have a book or magazine that you can read but put down at moments notice. Second when you sit on your thrown of relaxation take off your pants and underwear. It frees up your legs and it helps to enjoy your temporary solace from the world just outside the door. Third you don't have to rush out of the bathroom when you're done. Take in the moment for a little longer and enjoy it. Next time you do your thing try just staying in there for five minutes longer and read (finish the chapter or article). Trust me on this one guys and gals you'll start to realize it's not one of life's minor inconveniences but a small get away from the world around you.



Stay nerdy my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment